29.9.12

brunette obsession

Here came another roadshow by L'oreal Professionnel in Medan :D this is my second time joining their show after the first time in Jakarta, when the hairstylist is Hyun Tae Kim from Korea :3 I just realized I haven't post about that show :(
Ha ! Now we had Kengo Haehama from Japan and Arie&Harry fro Bandung and Bali as our hairstylist. Quite excited huh?

Kengo's doing Cath's hair cutting
Kengo's uber tender while doing everyone's hair
my color chart
last rundown before the show
lining up at backstage

Kengo showing his 'Christmas tree' cutting skill which currently popular in Japan
I really adore his cute face :3 I still got lots of his funny faces when he's on stage





Karenina Maria Anderson
Dewi Sandra
 

both of them were really stunning !

parade la la la
Kengo Maehama - Arie - Harry
I'm having a quite similar hairstyle from both Hyun Tae Kim and Arie, wonder if this is the exact hairstyle which fits me the most. har har. I prefer Arie's result cause Hyun Tae's a bit hard to style. On other hand, I also love Hyun Tae who had perm my hair !
With the participation of Dewi Sandra and Karenina really gave me lots of things to learn.
Thank you L'oreal for the opportunity :)

Blogger news